Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including:
- Personal information: This is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, email address, or phone number. We may collect personal information from you when you create an account, place an order, contact customer service, or otherwise interact with us.
- Usage data: We may collect information about how you use our Services, such as the pages you visit and the features you use. We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the type of device, IP address, and unique device identifier.
- Location data: We may collect information about your location when you use our Services, either through GPS, Bluetooth, or other technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, and to communicate with you. This includes using your information to:
- Process orders and shipments
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer service
- Analyze and improve our Services
- Personalize your experience on our Services
- Send you marketing communications (if you have agreed to receive them)
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To service providers and partners who perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfillment, payment processing, and customer service
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or court order
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Hatchway Consulting Inc., our customers, or others
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
You have the following choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by following the instructions in the email or by contacting us. You may continue to receive transactional or service-related emails.
- Location data: You can disable location tracking on your device or browser.
- Cookies: You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Data Retention and Security
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the Services and as required by law. We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission